PRINCETON, W. Va. ( WVNS) -- One local performing arts center has finished up a weekend of live productions.
The Passing of Pearl concluded their show times at the Chuck Mathena Center Sunday, Feb 4th, 2018. The play was written and produced by a local company, 4Pals Production. The show took the audience back in time to the 1960's.
Actress Karen Harvey said she encourages the community to come out and support local talent.
"It doesn't take a lot of convincing once people have experienced live theater to want to see it and be in it," said Harvey.
The Passing of Pearl will be shown at Greenbrier Valley Theater February 9th and 10th.
Bluefield Fire Department receives...
Pizza shops ready for the rush of...
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Teen convicted of murdering brother after fight over candy
- WVU Tech To Hold Competition For Young Entrepreneurs
- Japan sees transfer at sea that may violate NKorea sanctions
- Maduro: Digital currency puts Venezuela on tech vanguard