GREENVILLE, W.Va. (WVNS) - A Union man was killed when the farming equipment he was repairing fell on him in Monroe County.
According to troopers with the State Police detachment in Union, and the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, 58-year-old John Timothy Fullen was killed when a combine harvester fell on him Thursday afternoon, November 2, 2017.
Troopers tell 59News Fullen was helping another farmer repair the harvester when he was killed.
Cpl J.J. Overbaugh and Cpl. Baker with state police, and Deputy Elswick with the sheriff's department responded to the scene.
Mountain Valley Pipeline developers...
One man is dead after a...
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Grand Canyon helicopter crash victim dies, 3 still critical
- Gun control bill OK'd by Oregon; 1st since Florida shooting
- Ex-staffer regrets racy photos sent to congressional hopeful
- Judge: Ads can run in Uber, Lyft vehicles in New York City