Eric Smith waived his preliminary hearing and is heading to a grand jury. Grand jury proceedings will be in May.
An ordinary traffic stop turned into a drug bust after a Beckley Police officer discovers $3,400 in drugs.
According to court documents, it happened early Thursday around 12:30 a.m. on Harper Road in Beckley.
Eric Smith was stopped for a revoked drivers license.
Police said during that stop, a K-9 was brought in and found 15 grams of cocaine, 10 grams of meth, four grams of Heroin, and two digital scales in Smiths' car.
He is in jail on a $100,000 bond.
Arrest made in Grandview gas station...
Police: Couple vandalizes WV...
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Search for shooting suspect leads to drug bust
- Connecticut theater director accused of sexual misconduct
- Australian Open: Nadal-Cilic among 4 quarterfinals Tuesday
- Get your stuff and go: Amazon opens store with no cashiers