1/2 cup of softened butter or margarine
1 cup of white granulated sugar
1 cup of mashed bananas (3 bananas)
2 cups of flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1 cup of walnuts (chopped)
1 dash of cinnamon (for flavor if you like)
1. First cream the butter and sugar together.
2. Then add in 1 egg at a time to the mixture and continue mixing.
3. Now blend in the mashed bananas.
4. In a second bowl, mix: the baking soda, baking powder, flour, salt, and nuts together.
5. Now add this second mixture to the banana mixture.
6. Now place the mix into a greased bread loaf pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
8. Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes.
9. Remove the bread from the pan and place on wire rack to cool.
10. Serve and enjoy!