Fire burns an area home, man hospitalized as a precaution - Beckley, Bluefield & Lewisburg News, Weather, Sports

Fire burns area home, man hospitalized as a precaution

Posted: Updated:

Crews responded to a house fire in McDowell County.

It happened in Ieager, on Coal Heritage Road, around 5 p.m., according to dispatchers.

Firefighters say the home was fully engulfed when they arrived.

A man was taken to the hospital as a precaution, according to dispatchers.

We're told firefighters with the Ieager and Bradshaw Fire Departments responded to the scene.