Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
11 practices, 30 attorneys ranked in 2014
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Porter Wright was named again as a leading law firm by Chambers USA, one of the most authoritative referral guides of business law firms and lawyers in the U.S. This year, 11 of the firm's practice areas are ranked in the 2014 edition, and the firm's Intellectual Property team joins the list for the first time.
Chambers' researchers describe Porter Wright's IP team as "serving domestic and international corporations on matters ranging from patent applications and commercializations to infringement litigation. They are particularly sought after by surgical device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies."
Porter Wright ranked among Chambers' top firms in Ohio in the following practice areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation/General Commercial
- Natural Resources & the Environment
- Real Estate
- Real Estate/Zoning & Land Use
Thirty attorneys are individually named as "Leaders in Their Field."
- Andrew M. Bojko – Banking & Finance
- James P. Botti – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Robert L. Brubaker – Natural Resources & Environment
- Ann M. Caresani – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- David T. Croall – Labor and Employment
- Timothy E. Grady – Banking and Finance
- Jeffrey T. Hayes – Real Estate
- Richard J. Helmreich – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Judd Kessler – International Arbitration
- Mark B. Koogler – Corporate/M&A
- Holly D. Kozlowski – Intellectual Property
- Curtis A. Loveland – Corporate/M&A
- Hugh E. McKay – Litigation: General Commercial
- J. Jeffrey McNealey – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Robert A. Meyer, Jr. – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Jack R. Pigman – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Fred G. Pressley Jr. – Labor & Employment
- James H. Prior – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Robert J. Schmidt, Jr. – Natural Resources & Environment
- Christopher R. Schraff – Natural Resources & Environment
- Ryan P. Sherman – Litigation: General Commercial
- Bradd N. Siegel – Labor & Employment
- John M. Stephen – Labor & Employment
- Robert J. Tannous – Corporate/M&A
- Richard G. Terapak – Healthcare
- Kathleen M. Trafford – Litigation: General Commercial
- Robert W. Trafford – Litigation: General Commercial
- Michael J. Underwood – Labor & Employment
- Charles C. Warner – Labor & Employment
- William R. Weir – Real Estate
Chambers rankings are based on lawyer and client interviews among other criteria, and assess aspects such as technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness and astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities that clients consider relevant.
About Porter Wright
Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP is a large law firm that traces its roots to 1846. With offices in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Washington, D.C.; and Naples, Florida, Porter Wright provides counsel to a worldwide base of clients. www.porterwright.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.