This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten marketing tactics for June.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) July 15, 2014
These are the marketing products and tactics determined to be most popular by Outskirts Press authors for the month of June 2014, listed below in alphabetical order:
- Amazon Extreme Package: This package includes a Kindle edition, participation in the Amazon Search Inside the Book and Amazon Cover Enhancement.
- Amazon-Branded Featured Book-of-the-Week: Get a book and cover, along with an easy way to order the book directly from Amazon into the inbox of a wide audience of literary enthusiasts.
- Amazon Kindle Submission Service: Creates availability on Amazons Kindle ebook reading device. More formats on Amazon means more exposure on Amazon, and the Kindle is heavily promoted by Amazon.
- Amazon Search Inside the Book: Amazon claims that books participating in this program enjoy significant sales improvement, on average, over books that do not.
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Submission Service: Millions of books are available on Barnes & Nobles NOOK. If a book isnt one of them, its missing out on tapping a very important, and growing, market of readers.
- Barnes & Noble See Inside: Barnes & Nobles answer to Amazons Search Inside the Book program. Books that participate in this program receive a See Inside icon next to the Barnes & Noble cover image, which invites potential customers to electronically flip through a small section of the book.
- Beijing Book Fair: No other country has experienced the increase that China has on the world marketplace, and the readership in China represents an enormous opportunity. Get a book exposed at the largest and most popular industry book fair and publishing event in China.
- Custom Press Release: Have a professional press release writer compose an original, unique press release, submitted for review/approval, and then distributed to the news wire service.
- iPad/iPhone Standard Edition with Outskirts Press Distribution: Allows self-publishing authors to enter the ebook marketplace at significantly lower upfront cost with a no-hassle, standard iBookstore retail price of $9.99. Its the simplest one-click solution for published authors to publish a book in Apples iBookstore.
- Personal Marketing Assistant: Need help developing a book marketing plan? Arranging book signings? Establishing/developing a author platform? Hire a Personal Marketing Assistant today!
Outskirts Press published authors who are interested in any of these (or many other available services) can find further details and ordering information at http://www.outskirtspress.com/marketing.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12019175.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.