Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Air Conditioner Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Air Conditioner Market in China, 2014-2018 makes in-depth analysis on China's automotive air conditioner industry in the aspects of industry characteristics, influence factors, market structure, competition pattern, development trend and major enterprises.
The output of China's automobile has managed to defend its world championship for consecutive five years. In 2013, the output of China's automobile has exceeded 20 million sets, with the sales of whole car reaching 120 million sets. China's car ownership in 2013 was 93.6 sets for every thousand people, ranking the 98th in the world, and the car ownership in the second and third tier cities is about 50 sets for every thousand people, which has lagged behind the world average level. China's automotive air conditioner is in development stage and possesses huge growing space.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Automotive Air Conditioner Industry
2. Current Status of International Automotive Air Conditioner Industry
3. Development Environment of Automotive Air Conditioner Industry in China
4. Current Status of Automotive Air Conditioner Industry in China
5. Supply & Demand Analysis and Forecast of Automotive Air Conditioner Market in China
6. Import & Export Analysis of Automotive Air Conditioner in China
7. Major Automotive Air Conditioner Enterprises in China
8. Future Development Trend of Automotive Air Conditioner Industry in China
9. Barriers to Enter into Automotive Air Conditioner Industry
10. Experts Investment Suggestions of Automotive Air Conditioner Industry in China
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7ctkd/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.