SISSONVILLE, WV (WOWK) - According to Kanawha County dispatchers, a home in the Elkview area went up in flames shortly before 1:30 Friday morning.
Dispatchers tell us a propane tank rolled down a hill hitting the side of the home. The tank was leaking and when crews arrived it exploded, catching the home on fire.
Crews at the scene say it's a total loss.
The home is located in the 100 block of Rosewood Way, off Coopers Creek.
Everyone in the home manage to get out safely. Several fire departments responded including Chesapeake, Pinch, Sissonville and Frame.
No injuries are being reported at this time.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Search for shooting suspect leads to drug bust
- Connecticut theater director accused of sexual misconduct
- Australian Open: Nadal-Cilic among 4 quarterfinals Tuesday
- Get your stuff and go: Amazon opens store with no cashiers