If you are planning to attend the Bridge Day event here is some information that you will need to know:
- NO PARKING UNLESS SPECIAL PERMITS ARE REQUIRED
- The Bridge Day Committee advises participants of this one day event to take the shuttle to the bridge.
If you are attending the Bridge Day event you CANNOT BRING
- NO Dogs.
- NO Backpacks, coolers, folding chairs or large handbags.
- NO Bicycles, skates, skateboards, strollers or wagons.
- NO Weapons, Fireworks, Illegal Drugs, or Alcoholic Beverages.
- NO Quadcopters.
The event will start at 9am and will go until 3pm.