Charleston Lowe’s Evacuated after Gas Leak Reported

Archives
14352745_G_1435274571

CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – A gas leak was reported at a Lowe’s in Charleston, West Virginia this morning.

According to Metro 911, a Lowe’s was evacuated at around 10:12 AM on July 11th, 2017. The Charleston Fire Department is responding to the gas leak at the MacCorkle Avenue Lowe’s.

We have a crew headed to the scene, and we will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories