Crews respond to gas leak at Huntington Mall

Archives
14711529_G_1471152971

CABELL COUNTY, WV (WOWK) Crews are responding of a carbon dioxide leak at the Buffalo Wild Wing’s restaurant at the Huntington mall.

It was reported just after 10:45 a.m. this morning.

Crews on the scene tell 13 News that 7 employees began showing symptoms of carbon dioxide poisoning before the restaurant opened. 

We’re told that the source of the leak was an open keg tap. 

The employees were decontaminated in the parking lot before being taken to a nearby hospital for further observation.

The Barboursville Police Department, Barboursville Fire Department, Huntington Fire Department, and Cabell County EMS responded.

Stay with 13 News as we continue to update you with the latest information.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories