Shed catches fire in Princeton

Archives
8763570_G_876357071

Fire crews responded to a shed fire in Princeton. 911 dispatchers said the initial call came in at about 6:50 p.m. Wednesday at a two-room shed on Roundhouse Road.

According to firefighters, the man who lived in the shed said he had left to look for his dog. When he returned, he saw the shed fully engulfed in flames. Princeton City Fire, East River Volunteer Fire and Green Valley Volunteer Fire Department responded to the scene. 

The shed has been ruled a total loss. No injuries have been reported. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories