HICO, WV (WVNS) — A Fayette County man is arrested for allegedly stealing a car. The incident happened the morning of Monday, Dec. 30, 2019.
Triston Kincaid of Cunard is a arrested and charged.
According to the release, Deputies with the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department began investigating a car theft complaint in Hico. A neighbor nearby saw the car leaving the area around 4 a.m. Deputies located the car and Mr. Kincaid in the Mt. Hope area a short time after.
Mr. Kincaid is charged with Possession of Controlled Substance and Grand Larceny. He is currently waiting for a court proceeding.
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- Kysre Gondrezick selected fourth overall by Indiana Fever
- Beckley City Councilmembers discuss fate of building in Uptown
- New River CTC offers free financial literacy classes
- WVU Tech to hold STEM camp for Raleigh County high school students