BLUEFIELD, WV (WVNS)– An employee at Bluefield High School tested positive for COVID-19. Mercer County Public Schools made the announcement on their Facebook on Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020.
According to the post, students and staff who are exposed are in quarantined as the Mercer County Health Department continues to conduct contact tracing. Staff members will deep clean and disinfect the school.
- Coming Up: WV COVID-19 Briefing – Oct. 21, 2020
- Oak Hill woman charged with dealing heroin
- Kanawha County health organizations to host kids’ flu clinic
- Before facing off against TTU, Lubbock native Jarret Doege remembers growing up around Red Raider football
- WVU men’s hoops to host Florida in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge