BECKLEY, WV (WVNS)– The Toughman contest being held at the Beckley-Raleigh County Convention Center is postponed. The contest was originally scheduled for March 26 and March 27, 2020.
Organizers said they are taking this action out of an abundance of caution. Currently there is no new date set, but an update is expected in the next two to three weeks.
The release stated tickets are still good for the rescheduled date. The contest will still take place at the Beckley-Raleigh County Convention Center.
- A Mild Night and a Warmer Day Ahead
- Mercer County Schools move to remote learning starting Wednesday
- WVU’s Gabby Robinson named Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week
- COVID-19 LATEST: Death toll in WV rises past 400
- WVDE reports outbreaks at schools in Mercer and Wyoming Counties