WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Bishop Mark E. Brennan of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston has announced several cancellations moving forward amid the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Bishop Brennan followed suit with Governor Justice and announced closures for Catholic schools and child-care facilities in the Mountain State.
Mass has also been suspended but Bishop Brennan is making efforts to provide daily Mass via live stream on their website.
- Mercer County Schools move to remote learning starting Wednesday
- WVU’s Gabby Robinson named Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week
- COVID-19 LATEST: Death toll in WV rises past 400
- WVDE reports outbreaks at schools in Mercer and Wyoming Counties
- Safety Tae Mayo announces intention to enter transfer portal