BLUEFIELD, WV (WVNS) — The Bluefield Holiday of Lights will return for its 24th year.
This year’s display will operate from November 26 (Thanksgiving) to December 31, 2020 (New Year’s Eve).
The display will be open from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays, and from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays & Saturdays at Lotito City Park in Bluefield. Like last year, the celebration will be free, but donations are welcome.
- WATCH: Deuce McBride posterizes defender in G-League game
- Graham Football team prepared for state playoffs aemifinal clash
- Small businesses struggle to keep up with major online retailers on Cyber Monday
- Independence punches ticket to first-ever state championship
- President Biden meets with CEOs of major retailers to discuss supply chain and inflation