BLUEFIELD, WV (WVNS) — The Bluefield Holiday of Lights will return for its 24th year.
This year’s display will operate from November 26 (Thanksgiving) to December 31, 2020 (New Year’s Eve).
The display will be open from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays, and from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays & Saturdays at Lotito City Park in Bluefield. Like last year, the celebration will be free, but donations are welcome.
- VIDEO: Sean Mahone talks defensive play, Texas Tech’s “tempo”
- VIDEO: Jarret Doege talks homecoming game and improvements for next week
- Winston Wright: “We’re on to the next game” after Texas Tech loss
- VIDEO: “We lost the fourth quarter, we lost the game,” Neal Brown says
- Beckley Police officers collect unwanted drugs