BLUEFIELD, WV (WVNS) — The Bluefield Holiday of Lights will return for its 24th year.
This year’s display will operate from November 26 (Thanksgiving) to December 31, 2020 (New Year’s Eve).
The display will be open from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays, and from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays & Saturdays at Lotito City Park in Bluefield. Like last year, the celebration will be free, but donations are welcome.
- Congress on track to blow past Dec. 16 funding deadline
- Delegate Moore Capito launches West Virginia governor bid, Secretary Warner considers run
- West Virginia Secretary of State Mac Warner considering running for governor
- Teddy Roosevelt’s glasses, JFK’s rocking chair among presidential auction ending Thursday
- West Virginia federal prison inmate admits to killing another inmate