MINDEN, WV (WVNS) — The Fayette County Health Department will be at the Whipple Company Store and the Minden Community Center, offering Hepatitis A and Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids with Acellular Pertussis (TDAP) vaccines.
Officials will be offering these vaccines to people who were impacted to recent flooding in Minden and greater Fayette County. An environmental health specialist will also be there to answer any questions.
They will be the Whipple Company Store and Minden Community Center on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. If you have any other questions you can call the department at 304-574-1617.
- Donating to help women get abortions is a First Amendment right – protected by Supreme Court precedents
- Flying in extreme heat: When is it too hot for takeoff?
- NY overhauls handgun rules in wake of Supreme Court ruling, bans firearms in ‘sensitive places’
- SEE IT: ‘Vintage’ Burger King restaurant found behind wall at Delaware mall
- What’s going on with RadioShack’s Twitter account?