CHARLESTON, WV (WVNS) — Governor Jim Justice (R-WV) announced wellness facilities (gyms and fitness centers supervised by licensed professionals) and drive-in movie theaters are business set to open during Week 3 of West Virginia Strong-The Comeback. Gov. Justice made this announcement on May 4, 2020.
Week 3 is scheduled to begin on Monday, May 11, 2020.
Additional guidance documents have been are released for these businesses to ensure they are reopening in the safest manner possible for all West Virginians.
Guidelines available for download here:
- Wellness centers operated by or with West Virginia Licensed Health Care providers
- Drive-in movie theaters
Other businesses will opened in the upcoming weeks. Gov. Justice will announce Weeks Four through Six as soon as possible. The opening schedule for these businesses will be based upon the recommendations of state medical experts and upon testing data available at that time.
For the latest information you can visit their website.
- Challenger Little League baseball gives kids with disabilities chance to make memories on the diamond
- Flying Eagles take down Tigers in sectional semifinals
- March for Peace held at Concord University
- Montcalm High School student wins scholarship money from essay
- Local businesswoman named to Mercer County Board of Health