HART’S RUN, WV (WVNS) — Traffic is backed up on I-64 due to a vehicle fire.
Greenbrier County Dispatchers told 59News they received a call about a vehicle fire on I-64 around 4:15 p.m. on Monday, June 29, 2020. The I-64 eastbound entrance ramp at Exit 175 is currently closed. At this time no injuries are reported.
Greenbrier County Homeland Security and Emergency Management suggests people avoid this area while traveling.
- Mercer County resident unhappy with lack of attendance during public hearing
- Republicans stand against president’s IRS bank plan
- Manic Espresso to expand into Rainelle
- Rainelle Police Chief: Alleged criminals are being taken off the streets
- Biden meets with lawmakers to try to broker social spending deal