Wheeling, WV – The Health Plan its renewed decade-long partnership with Charleston Area Medical Center (CAMC) in Charleston, WV.
This renewal ensures all persons insured through The Health Plan will have no gaps in coverage at CAMC facilities.
All lines of business, including WV Medicaid, SecureCare and SecureChoice Medicare Advantage, PEIA, Commercial Groups and Self-Funded Groups, of The Health Plan will continue to have in-network access to the hospital and its services in West Virginia.
CAMC shares our dedication to better health. They offer a complete range of toplevel services – including one of the top heart programs in the Unites StatesJason Landers, Senior Vice President of Provider Delivery Services at The Health Plan
For more information, visit healthplan.org or camc.org.
- UPDATE: Battle of the Views added to week 4 matchups
- COVID-19 LATEST: 30 new cases reported in Fayette County, positive cases rise to more than 14,000
- VIEWER PHOTOS: First Frost across the Virginias
- Crews respond to house fire in Summers County
- Organizations hold minority hiring event in Beckley