GHENT, WV (WVNS)– One man is injured after being struck by a car on U.S. 19 in front of the Ghent Elementary School.
Raleigh County Dispatchers told 59 News the call came in just after 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 1, 2020. Ghent Firefighters responded and confirmed an 29-year-old man was taken to the nearest hospital.
Best EMS, Jan Care EMS were also on scene. This is incident is still under investigation.
Stick with 59News, as this story develops.
- COVID-19 LATEST: Four new deaths reported, two from Fayette County
- Looking Fantastic This Weekend
- UPDATE: WV DCR releases statement on SRJ COVID-19 response
- Local Jeep Club holding drive-in community prayer for PHCC
- Gov. Justice unveils interactive WiFi hotspot map