AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Appalachian Makers Market rescheduled for October
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- Medical experts talk importance of staying hydrated
- Local firefighters discuss ways they beat the summertime heat
- Summers County Superintendent plans to fix broadband issues for students remote learning