FAYETTEVILLE, WV (WVNS) — A Fayette County man was arrested on drug charges following a traffic stop.
On Sept. 21, 2020, a Fayette County Sheriff’s Deputy pulled over a car on U.S. Route 19 in the Hilltop area for a traffic violation. The deputy asked permission to search the car. The deputy then found a quantity of heroin, methamphetamine, scales, and cash concealed on the driver’s side of the car.
Todd Boucino was arrested and charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver Narcotics. Boucino also has an outstanding bench warrant from of the Fayette County Circuit Court.
- Challenger Little League baseball gives kids with disabilities chance to make memories on the diamond
- Flying Eagles take down Tigers in sectional semifinals
- March for Peace held at Concord University
- Montcalm High School student wins scholarship money from essay
- Local businesswoman named to Mercer County Board of Health