HINTON, WV (WVNS)– The Bluestone Lake will remain closed due to high water levels.
The New River in Hinton is a 7.28 feet and the Greenbrier River in Alderson is at 3.89 They announced the estimated return to summer pool is Wednesday June 3, 2020.
The date could change depending on weather. At this time all boat ramps remain closed.
- 2021 National Boy Scout Jamboree postponed due to COVID-19 concerns
- Second stimulus check: Lawmakers hope to provide relief to lower-income Americans
- US legislators from Virginia want to give refurbished government computers to veterans and students
- Beckley mayor, Chamber of Commerce president echo call to #WearAMask, get tested for COVID-19
- COVID-19 LATEST: Active cases drop despite nearly 100 new positive cases