CHARLESTON, WV, (WOWK) – West Virginia Governor Jim Justice has announced the 23 members of the PEIA Task Force.
The Task Force will research and make recommendations for a permanent solution and fix to the health care plan for state employees.
Gov. Justice’s Chief of Staff, Mike Hall, will chair the Task Force.
The first meeting of the task force is scheduled for 2 PM Tuesday, March 13th, 2018, in the Governor’s Cabinet Conference Room at the State Capitol.
Members of the Task Force are as follows:
- Marty Becker, Chairman of the Board of Directors, QBE Insurance Group
- Greg Burton, CEO Brickstreet Insurance
- Andy Paterno, CEO Centurion Insurance Services
- Joe Letnaunchyn, President & CEO, West Virginia Hospital Association
- Rob Alsop, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, West Virginia University
- Nelson Spencer, McDowell County Schools Superintendent
- Perry Bryant, Executive Director, West Virginians for Affordable Healthcare
- Senator Mitch Carmichael (R-Jackson)
- Senator Robert Plymale (D-Cabell)
- Senator Craig Blair (R-Berkeley)
- Delegate Eric Nelson (R-Kanawha)
- Delegate Roger Hanshaw (R-Clay)
- Delegate Mick Bates (D-Raleigh)
- Geoff Christian, current member PEIA Board
- Christine Campbell, President, American Federation of Teachers West Virginia
- Dale Lee, President, West Virginia Education Association
- James “Joe” White, Executive Director, West Virginia School Service Personnel Association
- Dr. Rahul Gupta, Commissioner of Department of Health and Human Resources Bureau for Public Health and State Health Officer
- Douglas Kirk, Division of Highways
- Lieutenant Michael LaFauci, West Virginia State Police
- The Honorable Jeffrey Reed, Retired Wood County Circuit Court Judge
- Judy Hale, Retired Public Educator