MARTINSBURG, WV (WDVM) — WVU Medicine East is offering a virtual program for those dealing with chronic disease.
Living Well is a weekly Zoom workshop that helps individuals with chronic disease learn to self-manage. The classes will be small to allow for more individualized attention to each person. The program will encourage and teach meditation, exercise, and positive thinking.
The program is free and available to those living with chronic pain or other health issues related to pain. It will be offered June 16- July 28 and will be offered every Tuesday from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. WVU Medicine says that if they get a large response, they will make more times and sessions available.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Cuomo: Now is the perfect time to address nation’s crumbling infrastructure
- Panel considers solutions to COVID-19 racial disparities
- Active Southern West Virginia helps pilot new campaign
- House Republicans file lawsuit against Speaker Nancy Pelosi over proxy voting
- Neighborhood Car Cruise returning to Beckley