BECKLEY, WV (WVNS)– Starting on Saturday, May 30, 2020 bowling alleys across the state are able to reopen. As week five of the reopening of the Mountain State continues bowling alley owners are happy to open their doors once again.
Owner of Leisure Lanes Mary Dixon said they have guidelines they must follow to keep everyone safe.
“We are doing one lane per group so we are keeping a lane in between. Also doing the six foot distance at the tables whether they are eating so we have chairs put up against them so it’s every other set of tables.” Dixon stated.
Dixon said they are also taking the temperature of every person that comes into the bowling alley. They are also having one entrance and exit to keep the traffic flowing easy.
- WV AG files lawsuit against Greenbrier County farm
- Sprouting farms participates in SNAP Stretch program, offers more deals to families in need
- Appalachian Makers Market rescheduled for October
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- Medical experts talk importance of staying hydrated