HICO, WV (WVNS)–The Fayette County Sheriff’s Department is asking for help identifying two people in connection to a break-in at the Little General in Hico.
Deputies said a man and a woman allegedly broke into the store on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 around 3:30 a.m. They said a large quantity of cigarettes are just a few items that were reportedly stolen.
Deputies believe the pair was driving a dark colored vehicle.
If you have any information about the incident, contact the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department at 304-574-3590 or West Virginia Crime Stoppers at 304-255-STOP.
- Shady Spring Baseball standout Drew Clark ready to swing into action at WVU Tech
- Rainelle Medical Center offering free sports physicals in June
- Stardust Cafe opens after being closed through COVID-19 pandemic
- Flash flooding closes U.S. 219 in Monroe County
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms