FAYETTEVILLE, WV (WVNS) — Fayette County Prosecuting Attorney Jeffery Mauzy announced Larry McCommack was sentenced to prison.
Larry McCommack was sentenced to serve between two and ten years in prison after violating the terms of his previously granted probation. Mauzy made this annoucement on February 19, 2020.
On February 7, 2017 McCommack sold Subutex to a confidential informant near Boomer. On the following day, February 8, 2017 McCommack sold more Subutex to another informant near Smithers.
During his December 11, 2017 trial, he pled guilty to two counts of delivery of Subutex.
- Severe Weather Has Wrapped Up. Quieter This Afternoon
- Severe Weather Possible Early Thursday
- WVU announces “more than a dozen” students have tested positive for COVID-19
- Alderson volunteers make sure kids still get Easter eggs this year
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically