PRINCETON, WV (WVNS) — The Mercer County Health Department confirmed another case of COVID-19. The statement was made on Monday, May 4, 2020.
As of May 4, 2020, the Mercer County Health Department still has 12 pending test results. The new case of COVID-19 is community transmission related.
There are now 11 total cases of COVID-19 in Mercer County. Seven people recovered from the virus. Four people are still in isolation.
According to the Health Department, all nursing homes in Mercer County completed testing. Child Care Center employees are currently being tested and facilities are being inspected for re-opening.
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- Inaugural Greenbrier Valley Restaurant Week kicks off
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Green Machine making science fun for Mercer County students
- Local church working to bring new community center to Raleigh County