Wednesday, August 19, 2020 5:45 p.m. UPDATE: BEAVER, WV (WVNS) — The motorcycle rider was transported to the hospital following an accident Wednesday afternoon.
According to the Beaver Volunteer Fire Department, the motorcycle rider is in critical condition.
Ritter Dr. was cleared and the accident is under investigation.
BEAVER, WV (WVNS)– One person was taken to the nearest hospital after an accident on Ritter Drive in front of First Community Bank in Beaver. Raleigh County Dispatchers received a call about an accident involving a vehicle and motorcycle around 2:45 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2020.
Crews are still on scene working the accident. The road remains open, but traffic is moving slow. Drivers are advised to use caution if taking this route or to find an alternate way to reach their destination.
Beaver Volunteer Fire Department, Jan Care EMS, and Raleigh County Sheriff’s deputies all responded to the call.
- WVU alumna Bianca St. Georges earns Rookie of the year from Chicago Red Stars
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- COVID-19 LATEST: Two deaths reported in Fayette and Raleigh Counties
- Officers investigating armed robbery in Princeton
- WVU Department of Forensic and Investigative Science receives nearly $1 million in DOJ grants