RICHLANDS, WV (WVNS)– Officers with the Port Orange Police Department in Port Orange, Florida arrested a wanted fugitive from Tazewell County.
Joshua Adam Keen has been a fugitive/escapee since March 2019.
Keen is being held in a Florida facility waiting to be extradited back to Tazewell County.
- Severe Weather Has Wrapped Up. Quieter This Afternoon
- Severe Weather Possible Early Thursday
- WVU announces “more than a dozen” students have tested positive for COVID-19
- Alderson volunteers make sure kids still get Easter eggs this year
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically