DANVILLE, WV (WVNS) – UPDATE, JUNE 28, 8:10 P.M.: Kanawha County dispatchers confirmed 18-year-old Dominick Joseph McClung, who police say escaped earlier today, has been caught in Boone County.
DANVILLE, WV (WVNS)– Law enforcement agencies are searching for an inmate who escaped from the Donald R Kuhn juvenile center in Boone County on Sunday, June 28, 2020.
Dominick Jospeh McClung was originally in custody on 1st degree murder charges. He was last seen in the Go Mart parking lot in Danville, WV around 4:30 p.m.
McClung is described as 6’0″ ft. tall, weighs 172 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair.
If anyone knows of his whereabouts or sees him, you can contact Crime Stoppers of West Virginia or The Donald R Kuhn Juvenile Center at 304-369-2976.
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue
- Woodrow Wilson Cross Country prepares for August start date
- White House touts infrastructure agenda ahead of Trump’s trip to Georgia
- Tazewell County Sheriff switches political parties
- WV AG files lawsuit against Green Valley Poultry farm