CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — West Virginia’s two U.S. senators announced eight health care centers in the state will receive over $13 million from the federal government.
Republican Shelley Moore Capito and Democrat Joe Manchin say the funding is from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The recipients are Shenandoah Valley Medical System, Community Care of West Virginia, New River Health Association, Community Health Systems, Wirt County Health Service Association, Cabin Creek Health Systems, Lincoln County Primary Care Center, and WomenCare.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Kroger Mid-Atlantic announces new job opportunities across multiple states
- West Virginia Sheriffs’ Association wants to rebuild trust in WV communities
- LATEST: Officials release the name of missing woman
- United States Attorney Mike Stuart released statement about George Floyd’s passing
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral