EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Federal officials announced Tuesday afternoon that they will not seek the Death Penalty against Patrick Crusius, the shooter behind the August 3 Walmart Massacre in El Paso.
The filing was made by First Assistant United States Attorney Margaret Leachman, in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, here in El Paso.
More to come…
More top stories:
- Free Covid-19 Clinic at WVU Tech in Beckley
- Bill Gates: ‘I shouldn’t have had dinners with’ Jeffrey Epstein
- Santos steps down from committee assignments
- West Virginia looks to conduct census of people without homes
- Assistant principal requests funds to pay off student’s human smuggling debt
- ‘I got a baby on the way’: Video shows police save alleged burglar who was shot by homeowner