FAIRLEA, WV (WVNS)– Greenbrier East High School will be moving classes to a virtual platform starting Monday, October 26, 2020.
This decision was made due to an individual testing positive for COVID-19. At this time, extracurricular and athletic activities are canceled through Thursday, October 29, 2020. The Greenbrier County Health Department is conducting contact tracing and all close contacts will be notified.
Students will be able to return to in-person learning Wednesday, October 28.
- Fayette County schools operate remotely December 3 and 4
- DISH Network removes CBS/FOX 59News programming
- Sports Director Logan Ross shares her thoughts, takes a look back at 2020 High School Football season
- New director takes over at New River Gorge Regional Development Authority, commissioners excited about the change
- Opioid crisis has worsened during the pandemic, lawmakers fear