PAX, WV (WVNS) — A Fayette County man was arrested after a shoplifting complaint from a local shop in Pax.
Fayette County Deputies were called to the Corner Store in Pax after receiving a shoplifting complaint on Monday, Sept. 21, 2020. When deputies arrived, the suspect already left the scene, but staff were able to identify the suspect. A short time later, deputies found the suspect walking nearby.
Phillip Endicott was arrested for petit larceny. Endicott also had an outstanding warrant for breaking and entering at a church property in Pax. The charges from that incident are felony Breaking and Entering, Conspiracy, and Destruction of Property.
- Week 9 High School Football highlights and scores
- Ferrer-vanGinkel’s brace lifts No. 6 Mountaineers over No. 11 Kansas in front of vocal crowd
- Man arrested after allegedly robbing Raleigh County store
- Fayette County woman pleads guilty to possessing more than 400 grams of meth
- Impact of pandemic on child abuse and neglect reporting