PRINCETON, WV (WVNS)– Another COVID-19 case was confirmed at PikeView Middle and High School. The Mercer County Health Department made the announcement through their Facebook page on Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020.
Administrators said due to the growing number of cases, the school is moving to remote learning beginning Monday, Oct. 12, 2020, until further notice. At this time all games and practices are suspended.
- Visitation temporarily suspended at Princeton Health Care Center
- Women’s basketball’s Gondrezick, Niblack earn preseason Big 12 honors
- LIVE NOW: $25M of CARES Act funding available for help with utility bills
- Oak Hill woman charged with dealing heroin
- Kanawha County health organizations to host kids’ flu clinic