BECKLEY, WV (WVNS) — Raleigh County Sheriff Deputies arrested four people after searching a home.
On Monday, Sept. 21, 2020 the Raleigh County Drug and Violent Crimes Task Force searched a home on Catron Drive. During the search, they arrested four people; Andrew Sprinkle, Deshaylin McGraw, Bernard Reynolds, and Shawn Surnear.
Sprinkle was charged with a felon in possession of a firearm, and possession with intent to deliver heroin.
McGraw was charged with being a fugitive from justice. He was wanted in Ohio for dangerous drug possession.
Reynolds was arrested for a parole violation.
Surnear was arrested on an outstanding bench warrant.
- Biden approval rating ticks up 3 points in past week: poll
- Rain chances slide south and east as most enjoy sunshine Thursday
- Hermit ‘River Dave’ moves to Maine after being banned from New Hampshire site
- Student loan borrowers will know ‘soon’ if payment pause extended, Cardona says
- Liz Cheney shakes up 2024 forecast