BECKLEY, WV (WVNS) — Raleigh County Sheriff Deputies arrested four people after searching a home.
On Monday, Sept. 21, 2020 the Raleigh County Drug and Violent Crimes Task Force searched a home on Catron Drive. During the search, they arrested four people; Andrew Sprinkle, Deshaylin McGraw, Bernard Reynolds, and Shawn Surnear.
Sprinkle was charged with a felon in possession of a firearm, and possession with intent to deliver heroin.
McGraw was charged with being a fugitive from justice. He was wanted in Ohio for dangerous drug possession.
Reynolds was arrested for a parole violation.
Surnear was arrested on an outstanding bench warrant.
- Soccer Sectionals: AAA Region 3, Section 2 scores and highlights
- Beckley man arrested for alleged sexual assault involving a hatchet
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Scholarship money up for grabs with annual essay contest from local VFW
- Haunted tours return to City of Beckley