FAIRLEA,WV (WVNS)– The State Fair of West Virginia Outdoor Flea Market will return to the State fairgrounds on Tuesdays. People can start visiting the flea market on Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2020.
For now, the flea market will only be open on Tuesdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. The market will be located in the free parking lot off of 219 in Fairlea. Vendors can buy spaces for $10 each Tuesday. However, due to the virus, vendors must set up booths at least 10-feet apart and must wear a mask.
“The outdoor flea market is an activity that we can safely host, while trying to return to some sort of normalcy,” CEO Kelly Collins stated. “In the coming weeks, we hope to expand the event to include Saturdays again.”
For more information or to sign up to be a vendor, please visit their website or call 304-645-1090.
- UPDATE: WV DCR releases statement on SRJ COVID-19 response
- Local Jeep Club holding drive-in community prayer for PHCC
- Gov. Justice unveils interactive WiFi hotspot map
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- PSC orders action from Page-Kincaid PSD