PINEVILLE, WV (WVNS)– Three churches in Wyoming County were closed due to COVID-19 positive cases. The Administrator of the Wyoming Health Department Fred Cox confirmed this with 59News.
One church has reopened since being closed, and the other two are still closed. Locations and names of the churches are being withheld at this time. The Wyoming Health Department is monitoring the situation and is doing contact tracing to look for anyone who had come in contact with anyone at those churches.
- NFC Matchups: Where else to start but Brady and Rodgers?
- Mercer County Regional COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic administers around 500 doses
- SOUPER BOWL OF CARING: Bluefield Union Mission seeking canned fruit, perishables, blankets to serve
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- Professors and students at WVSOM discuss challenges created by COVID-19