PINEVILLE, WV (WVNS)– Three churches in Wyoming County were closed due to COVID-19 positive cases. The Administrator of the Wyoming Health Department Fred Cox confirmed this with 59News.
One church has reopened since being closed, and the other two are still closed. Locations and names of the churches are being withheld at this time. The Wyoming Health Department is monitoring the situation and is doing contact tracing to look for anyone who had come in contact with anyone at those churches.
- How to vote by absentee ballot in West Virginia
- The first U.S. Presidential Debate kicks off tonight
- Toys For Tots taking applications ahead of holiday season
- Meadow Bridge seniors discuss voting for first time
- Rainelle community members say lack of police presence creates feeling of unrest