CHARLESTON, WV (WVNS)– The United States Postal Service (USPS) will host a virtual job fair from Tuesday, July 14 to Saturday, July 18. The organization is looking to fill a number of part-time positions with benefits.
Call centers are set up for people who may have questions or need help with the application process. They will be operating from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day. Here at the numbers to call:
|Virginia Call Center 240,241,242||304-980-4500|
|Virginia Call Center 243, 245||304-561-1066|
|Southern WV Call Center||304-746-5002|
|Northern WV Call Center 1||304-623-7785|
|Northern WV Call Center 2||304-746-5164|
Exam capacity is limited, here is what you need:
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and provide use of a personal vehicle suitable for rural mail delivery (for Rural Carrier Associate positions).
- Applicants must be available to work on an as-needed basis. These are part-time positions with benefits available.
- Applicants must have a valid email address and monitor daily for instruction/correspondence.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and successfully complete all pre-employment screening requirements.
More information is available for position description, salary, exam requirements and more at the postal service’s website
- Harris to Wolf: Fed agents deployed for political reasons?
- Progress being made on Coalfields Expressway
- Storms Remain Possible Tonight
- WVDHHR reports fourth death at PHCC
- Man suspected of human trafficking arrested after chase in Florida