PINEVILLE, WV (WVNS)– Administrators with Wyoming County Schools canceled in-person parent teacher conferences. They posted the announcement on their Facebook page on Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020.
Administrators canceled the venue for the conferences out of caution over COVID-19. However, conferences will still happen over the telephone.
- Carnegie Hall hosts first Online Art Auction
- Local woman receives national award after decades of dedication
- Raleigh County Courthouse staff see record number of early voters
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Large Salvation Army Red Kettle rides around Princeton to encourage people to donate